Thursday, May 19, 2011

Name Change

     *Just an update....
             I have decided after much consideration to change the name of my blog. I know, I know, the other blog title was super awesome, but sometimes, change has to happen for the greater good. So, the blog will now be entitled, "The Life and Times of a Latter-Day Saint. As for the URL, it will stay the same, for now, so no worries there, although that might eventually change as well. Still, for now, it will still be the hardestyetmostrewardingtwoyears.blogspot.com.
              As for content, this blog is still dedicated to sharing with ya'll the the epiphanies, ponderings, and insights of a contemplative latter-day saint, and will continue to provide understanding and insight into the understanding and beliefs of the gospel. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Can I make a suggestion? Well, I'm going to and then you can do with it as you please. What about instead of Mormon, Latter-Day Saint? I was just reading the talk by Elder Packer from this last Conference and he said that we as members should not refer to ourselves as Mormons, but rather Latter-Day Saits. Let me know what you think. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new name..very nice:)

    ReplyDelete