Saturday, April 16, 2011

The BEST Day!

   Well, I apologize ahead of time for not giving a deep and thought-provoking thought today, but I had such a good day and just had to share it with ya'll. So, at 11 this morning, I had the privilege of being at Kim's baptism. Missionaries have been working with her for nearly a year now, and I am glad to have been able to play some small part in all of it. I feel extremely blessed to have been able to be there to witness her be baptized.



       One thing that really strengthened my testimony of baptism and of this Gospel, was how much she seemed to radiate after she had been baptized. The gospel is true and when we are able to take those steps that Jesus Christ has asked each of us to take - faith, repentance, and baptism - He has promised to cleanse us from all our sins. This is why Kim glowed when she came out - because she had been cleansed from her sins which was made possible through Christ's sacrifice for us. I am so grateful that Christ lived, died, and lived again, that we too might again return to live with our Father in Heaven as we become clean and live faithfully. What an amazing blessing that is and what an amazing goal to live for each and every day! I will forever be grateful to my Savior and Redeemer, even Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment